Saturday, November 7, 2009

Inspirational Stories: The Seed



Nature is a kingdom of equilibrium and balance. And in this story, the day came when they wanted to crown and remember their most important exponent, therefore, all the vegetal kingdom was asked to be present. All the flowers hurried to be present. They were all dressed up for this occasion. And were asked: ” Why do you think that you have to be recognized and this day named in your honor?”

And the rose answered: ” I think that this day should be named in my honor, because I am pretty and beautiful.” The trees, shrubs and other flowers gave her a big applause.

Then, another flower came and said: ” The honor should be for me. I have perfume and pretty colors.” Then a herb came and said: “I am healing.”

~~~
read more
http://mystichealingart.com/Spiritual_Narrations_New_12.htm
Note: These Stories have more interpretations than the ones read at first sight. Did You find the hidden interpretation?

Share with us…

No comments: